- This event has passed.
Call For Papers
April 30, 2020
COUNCIL ON COMPULSIVE GAMBLING
OF NEW JERSEY, INC.’S
38th ANNUAL STATEWIDE CONFERENCE
ON DISORDERED GAMBLING
“The Public Health Risk of Internet Gambling & Gaming”
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2020
NJHA Conference and Event Center Princeton, NJ
The Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey, Inc. requests that proposals be submitted with the focus on the impact that gambling or gaming can have on the individual, the family, and society as a whole.
Each workshop is 1½ hours.
Please include the following in your proposal:
- Title of your presentation as you would have it listed on brochure
- Brief presentation description (250 words maximum)
- Three (3) objectives of your presentation (using Bloom’s revised Taxonomy Model)
- Short Bio
- Name and address (best for communication)
- Affiliation, Title and credentials as you would have them listed on brochure
- Telephone and E-mail address
Proposals will be accepted from February 1 – April 30, 2020. Proposals received after the cut-off date will not be considered. Please reply as early as possible. Incomplete proposals cannot be considered.
Please submit papers:
Via Email: email@example.com
Via Fax: 609-588-5665
or Mail to:
CCGNJ, Inc. Attn: Alice Ostapiuk
3635 Quakerbridge Road, Suite 7
Hamilton, NJ 08619
Any questions? Call us at 609-588-5515