- This event has passed.
Call for Papers – Last Day to Submit Proposal
April 30, 2021
12:00 am - 11:30 pm
CALL FOR PAPERS
COUNCIL ON COMPULSIVE GAMBLING OF NEW JERSEY, INC.’S 39th ANNUAL STATEWIDE CONFERENCE ON DISORDERED GAMBLING
“Engaging our Communities: Collaboration for Healthy Community Partnerships”
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2021
Virtual Conference via ZOOM
The Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey, Inc. requests that proposals be submitted with the focus on the impact that gambling or gaming can have on the individual, the family, and society as a whole.
Each workshop is 1½ hours.
Please include the following in your proposal:
- Title of your presentation as you would have it listed on the agenda.
- Brief presentation description (250 words maximum)
- Three (3) objectives of your presentation (using Bloom’s Revised Taxonomy Model)
- Short Bio
- Name and address (best for communication)
- Affiliation, title and credentials as you would have them listed on the agenda.
- Telephone number and E-mail address (best for communication)
Proposals will be accepted from March 15 – April 30, 2021. Proposals received after the cut-off date will not be considered. Please reply as early as possible. Incomplete proposals cannot be considered.
Please submit papers:
Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via Fax: 609-588-5665
or Mail to:
CCGNJ, Inc. Attn: Alice Ostapiuk
3635 Quakerbridge Road, Suite 7
Hamilton, NJ 08619
Any questions? Call us at 609-588-5515